|VAST ( Vedic Academy of Spiritual Technology ) has its World Headquarters
situated at Hare Krishna Land, Juhu, Mumbai - 400049, INDIA.
VAST is led and managed by professionals and advised by industrialists. Dr. N.D.Desai (Sri Nathji Das) is the Chairman, Mr. Rajesh Talwar( Raghunath Das ) is the Vice-chairman
and Mr. Arun Veeramoney (Anand Mohan Das) is the CEO of VAST.
To be recognized as the best provider of spiritual technology in the fields of management and education.
- VAST is committed to making a positive difference in educational institutions and at the workplace through professionally supported programs.
- VAST will provide spiritual technology based on the time-tested Vedic model to achieve the highest potential in personal and professional relationships.
- VAST will use Vedic solutions for resolving contemporary issues.
- VAST will continuously improve training standards to create leaders for tomorrow.
Disseminate Vedic knowledge to educate society at large in the techniques of spiritual life in order to check the imbalance of values in life and to achieve real unity and peace by:
providing training and development to improve human productivity and efficiency by synergizing timeless Vedic wisdom with modern management principles.
distributing educational literature to serve the aforesaid objective in the form of books, multimedia CDs, magazines and/or any other media for developing leadership qualities.
- rendering executive services.